Anti-Climb 3510 Mesh Fence for Prison Wire Wall
Anti-climb 3510 Security fence is a special welded wire fencing panel with high strong, usually used for prison wire wall. The welded security fence panel has small close mesh opening and horizontal wires that make it an incredibly robust fencing. It is called 3510 wire fence, because its mesh size is 3" × 0.5" × 10 gauge, which equates to 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm × 3.2 mm.
This system has good through visibility and is also esthetical pleasure. This panel and 358 security fence are highly regarded as the most difficult fence to penetrate, providing an excellent defence against climbing and cutting. 3510 welded fence is a professional structure designed for high security environments, combined with an steel framework, coated with heavily Galfan or powder coating.
3510M-01: Anti-cutting 3510 mesh fence
3510M-02: Anti-climbing 3510 mesh fence
- Mesh length × mesh width × wire diameter: 3" × 0.5" × 10# = 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm × 3.2 mm.
- Material: low carbon steel wire.
- Tensile Strength of wire: 500–750 N/mm2.
- Process: strong and durable welding.
- Mesh size: 76.2 mm × 12.7 mm.
- Fence length: 2 m, 2.5 m, 3.0 m as standard.
- Height: 1.5 m,1.8 m, 2 m, 2.4 m, 2.7 m, 3.0 m, 4.0 m, 5.2 m.
- Surface Finish: Glafan coated, or electro galvanized then plastic powder coated green, red, or black colors (Superior coating system designed for the harshest marine environments).
- 76.2 × 12.7 × 3.2 mm mesh size makes it difficult to penetrate using conventional hand tools, thus providing a high Security.
- With small and narrow mesh opening, no toe or finger holds, robust wire and strength welded joints on every weld make it anti-cutting and anti-climbing.
- With high strength, 3510 Security Fencing is lighter than 358 Security Fencing. Using 3.2 mm wire instead of 4 mm allows even better visibility - easier to see through, so it's ideal for commercial applications.
- Galfan or powder coated for long life protection.
Posts and fixing:
- Angle Iron Posts: Posts are 70 × 70 × 6 mm / 100 × 75 × 8 mm (3000 mm panel) are hot dipped galvanised and pre-drilled with holes for fixing panels.The panels are fixed to posts using stainless steel (M8 × 40 mm) countersunk flush lock bolts and shear nuts.
- Square post system: The panels are fixed onto the front or back side of the posts by means of fixators and security bolts. The welded square tubular posts (76 × 76 × 1.6 mm) have inserts for fixing the panels with the fixators, are covered with a plastic cap.
- Post finish: Galfan coated or PVC coated in green, black or red color.
3510 high security welded fence with anti-climb and anti-cut features has the effect of superior deterrence. This welded extra high security fencing is a superior security barrier for perimeters and critical infrastructure assets, such as prison wire wall, safety fencing for bridges, pumping stations, fuel dumps, and chemical plants, railroad, and airport. As high security fence, 3510 wire fencing is also usually installed with razor barbed wire mounted on it in order to provide more security.
3510M-03: 3510 high security welded fence on black color provides more security for airport
3510M-04: 3510 security fence used for grass land fencing
Inquiry for Our Product